die hard famous quotes
Die hard is a 1988 American action film directed by John McTiernan and written by Steven E. de Souza and Jeb Stuart. It follows off-duty New York City Police Department officer John McClane (Bruce Willis) as he takes on a group of highly organized criminals led by Hans Gruber (Alan Rickman) during a heist at Nakatomi Plaza. The film’s cast also includes Bonnie Bedelia, Reginald VelJohnson, William Atherton, andPaul Gleason.
1. “Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.” – John McClane
2. “I’m gonna wake the whole fucking city and find out who did this!” – John McClane
3. “Now I have a machine gun. Ho-ho-ho.” – John McClane
4. “Welcome to the party, pal.” – John McClane
5. “uh, riiiight.” – Theo
6. “Now I see what all the fuss was about.” – Holly McClane
7. “Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.” – John McClane (again)
8. “Come out to the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs…” -John McClane
What is the most famous line in Die Hard?
This is one of the most memorable movie lines of all time because it is so unexpected. It is also a great example of how Die Hard is a completely different kind of action movie.
This is John McClane’s catchphrase from Die Hard. It is a very popular phrase and is used by many people.
What is the most iconic line
These are some of the most famous movie quotes of all time. They have been said by some of the most iconic characters in film history and have become ingrained in popular culture. Whether you’re a fan of Star Wars or The Wizard of Oz, these quotes are sure to bring a smile to your face.
“Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn”, spoken by Clark Gable as Rhett Butler in the 1939 American Civil War epic Gone with the Wind, has been selected as the most memorable American movie quotation of all time by a jury consisting of 1,500 film artists, critics, and historians. This quote perfectly encapsulates the attitude of Rhett Butler, who is a cynical and jaded man who doesn’t care about anything or anyone. It’s a great example of how a single line of dialogue can perfectly sum up a character.
What is the most used phrase in movies?
These are some of the most overused lines in cinema. They are often used in action movies and typically involve someone being in danger or in a difficult situation. While they can be suspenseful or exciting, they can also be quite clichéd.
These are all examples of popular advertising slogans. They are all concise and memorable, making them easy for consumers to remember and associate with the products or brands they represent.
What did Sylvester Stallone say about Bruce Willis?
It is unfortunate that Bruce Willis is going through a tough time and is not talking to his close friends. Sylvester Stallone says it is very sad and he misses him.
Quotes by Famous People are always motivating and help us strive to be better versions of ourselves. They remind us that if we fall, we must always get back up again and that life is full of surprises. They also remind us to live our own lives and not waste time living someone else’s life.
What was John Wayne’s famous saying
The phrase “Whoa, take ‘er easy there, Pilgrim” is a quote from the movie John Wayne. It is a phrase that is used to calm someone down or to tell them to be careful. The second phrase, “Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway,” is a quote from John Wayne as well. This phrase means that courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the decision to face your fears regardless of the consequences.
“Life is what happens while you are making other plans” is a quote by Allen Saunders. I believe that this quote is saying that life is unpredictable and that we should enjoy every day because we don’t know what will happen in the future.
“I enjoy every day, because I choose to” is a quote by Oprah Winfrey. I think this quote is saying that we should choose to be happy every day, no matter what is happening in our lives.
“Find people who will make you better.” is a quote by Tony Robbins. I think this quote is saying that we should surround ourselves with people who will help us grow and become better people.
What is the most overused phrase?
While such phrases may be among the most overused, they can also be helpful in conveying a message quickly and effectively. In a world where we are constantly inundated with information, these phrases can help to cut through the noise and get to the point.
We wanted to let you know that you can now sign up to receive our The Life Cinematic email for free! Just enter your email address in the form below and we’ll send you regular updates on all the latest in the world of movies.
We hope you enjoy!
What are the most cliche phrases
A cliché is an overused or stale phrase that has lost its impact due to excessive use. Clichés are often used in everyday speech and in casual writing because they can communicate complex ideas quickly and easily. However, in formal writing, clichés should be avoided as they can make your writing seem lazy or unoriginal.
Here is a list of clichés you should avoid:
“The wrong side of the bed”
“Think outside the box”
“A perfect storm”
“Can of worms”
“What goes around comes around”
“Dead as a doornail”
“Plenty of fish in the sea”
Inspirational quotes can be powerful motivators. They can provide a much-needed boost when you’re feeling low or stressed. And they can be a source of wisdom and guidance when you’re facing a difficult decision.
There are all sorts of inspirational quotes out there. Some are serious, some are funny, and some are light-hearted. But all of them have the power to inspire and motivate.
Here are 20 of the best inspirational quotes:
1. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
3. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
4. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – John Powell
5. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
6. “Limit your ‘always’ and your ‘nevers.’” – Unknown
7. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” –
What are some 90s sayings?
I really miss the 90’s! Everything was so carefree and fun. I think we need to bring back some of the phrases from that era to help us enjoy life a little more. Here are a few of my favourites:
1. Going postal – this means becoming extremely angry, often to the point of violence, and usually in a workplace environment.
2. Let’s roll – this is a phrase that encourages people to get moving and start taking action.
3. You know it – this is a phrase that shows approval or agreement.
4. What’s crackalackin? – this is a question that asks what’s going on.
5. Shiznit / Shizniz – this is a term that can be used to describe something that is really great or really awesome.
6. Eat my shorts – this is a phrase that means “I don’t care” or “I don’t believe you”.
7. That’s massive – this is a phrase that can be used to describe something that is really big or really impressive.
8. Head banger – this is a term that describes someone who is really into music, especially rock or metal.
The 1980s was a decade of greatcatch phrases. Some of the most popular include:
• “I’ll be back” – The Terminator
• “Whatchu talkin’ ’bout Willis?” – Gary Coleman (as Arnold)
• “I pity the fool” – Mr. T
• “Say hello to my little friend” – Scarface
• “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” – Infomercial Lady
• “Where’s the beef?” – Wendy’s
• “Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?” – Mustard Ad
• “I want my MTV” – MTV
What celebrities have aphasia
Aphasia is a condition that can make it difficult to understand or process language. This can be a frustrating and isolating experience for those affected by it. Mark McEwen, Bruce Willis, and Emilia Clarke have all spoken openly about their struggles with aphasia. It is important to remember that people with aphasia are still just as smart and capable as anyone else, despite the challenges they may face.
“Yo, Adrian!” is one of Sylvester Stallone’s most iconic lines, and it comes from the Rocky movies. Throughout the franchise, Rocky Balboa calls out to Adrian Pennino (later Pennino-Balboa), the love of his life, using this phrase. It’s a reminder of how important Stallone’s characters are to each other, and how their relationship has been a cornerstone of the Rocky series.
What disability does Sylvester Stallone have
Stallone was born on July 6, 1946, in Hell’s Kitchen, New York. His mother, Jacqueline Labofish, was a Bostonnative; his father, Frank Stallone Sr., was born in Gioia del Colle, Apulia, Italy, and immigrated to the United States in his late teens. Stallone’s paternal grandfather, John Stallone, was a Pennsylvania native whose parents were both Italian immigrants. Stallone has an older half-sister, Toni Ann Filiti, from his mother’s first marriage. His half-brother, Frank Stallone, is an actor and singer.
Stallone’s father was a hairdresser and beautician, and his mother was a former rock singer. His father’s ancestry includes English, Irish, and German; while his maternal roots include English, French, German, and Scottish. He has stated that he is “proud” of his Italian heritage. When Stallone was born, the doctor accidently dropped him, injuring his face. As a result, he has a droopy left eyelid, and his lower lip hangs slightly lower on the left side. He also has a lisp, which he has had since birth.
1. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world” – Gandhi
2. “Everybody is a genius” – Albert Einstein
3. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing” – George Bernard Shaw
Who is the strongest quote
criticizing or expressing dissatisfaction with something; to find fault with something
“Complaining is truly my strongest weakness”. I tend to find fault with things and spend time complaining about them rather than doing something to change the situation. This is my biggest weakness and it holds me back from being truly successful.
“I am strong.” This is a strong statement that indicates that no matter what challenges or obstacles I face, I have the strength to overcome them. This is a very empowering message for myself and for others.
“The kind of love which makes us stand against everyone and defend a stranger is the strongest one.” This indicates that the strongest and most true form of love is not based on relationships or superficial things, but on a deep connection and willingness to fight for someone or something. This is a very powerful message of love.
These 110 three-word quotes are both short and sweet. They are memorable and will resonate with you long after you read them. Whether you need a pick-me-up or some words of wisdom, these quotes will do the trick. So, go ahead and bookmark this page for when you need a little inspiration.
1. “Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.” – Bruce Willis as John McClane
2. “Now I have a machine gun. Ho-ho-ho.” – Bruce Willis as John McClane
3. “Welcome to the party, pal.” – Bruce Willis as John McClane
Some of Michael Owen's best commentary quotes. pic.twitter.com/DpK0fVvSOW
— Players Sayings (@PlayersSayings) December 16, 2016
4. “What are you waiting for? Christmas?” – Bruce Willis as John McClane
5. “I’m gonna kill you, you little shit!” – Bruce Willis as John McClane
6. “Twelve lousy bucks? That’s all I got?” – Bruce Willis as John McClane
7. “Come out to the coast, we’ll get together, have a few laughs…” – Bruce Willis as John McClane
8. “I was out of bullets. So I started throwing snowballs.” – Bruce Willis as John McClane
9. “I was gonna talk my way out of this. I really was. But, you know what? Fuck you, Hans. Fuck you, you Nazi fucking prick.” – Bruce Willis as John McClane
10. “I’m on vacation.” – Bruce Willis as John McClane
While “Die Hard” is full of memorable quotes, some of the most famous ones are: “Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker,” “Welcome to the party, pal,” and “Now I have a machine gun. Ho, ho, ho.” These quotes have become iconic and are often quoted by fans of the movie.